State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs 2019 April Application Form Young Professionals Induction Program
31 Mar 2019 Sunday
LASTE DATE TO APPLY
15 Apr 2019 Monday
Applications are invited to Apply for the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) 2019 (8th Batch). Students from all the cities of Pakistan with a Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC Recognized Universities / institutes or reputable foreign universities are eligible to apply.
The monthly Stipend during the training will be 41,000. Training will take place at NIBAF Islamabad & it will be of 12 months training duration. The Accommodation will be provided to all students free of Cost by SBP & After the training 82,000 monthly salary will be given as an Officer Grade 2 (OG 2). State Bank of Pakistan Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) encourage qualified men and women with diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to apply before last date.
Vacancies and Details:
- Young Profesionals Induction Program YPIP OG-2 8th Batch
The Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) is one of the starting points of an exciting career at SBP Banking Services Corporation for those who have the passion for career development and leadership potential to grow in enthralling technical and managerial roles. It is a unique opportunity for young talent to gain exposure to central banking operations.
Compensation & Benefits:
During Residential Theoretical Training at NIBAF:
- A stipend of Rs. 41,000/- per month
- Free Boarding and Lodging
- Medical Facility for self
After Appointment as OG-2:
- Monthly monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/-
- Mobile/Telephone Allowance
- Medical Facility for self and eligible dependents, as per Bank’s rules
- In-House Free OPD
- In-House Free Pharmacy
- OPD/Emergency Treatment at Partner Hospitals/Clinics
- Group Term Assurance
- Loan Facilities including Personal Loan, Computer Loan, Car Loan and House Building Advance
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, Agriculture with minimum 60% marks where percentage system applies and minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 CGPA where GPA system applies. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview to validate that they possess 16 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said position. Candidates awaiting final results as of the last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum 26 years as of the last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC.
- Age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
- Age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for existing employees of SBP or any of its subsidiaries subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidiates need to Apply Online through NTS official webiste www.nts.org.pk. Duly fill the application form& Take print out of duly filled in “Online Application Form” along with fee deposit slip.
Send Application Form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Last Date to Apply: April 15, 2019