Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2019 April Online Registration B-2019 Batch Advertisement
14 April 2019 Sunday
LASTE DATE TO APPLY
24 April 2019 Wednesday
Pak Navy has announced various jobs for Civilian Staff. Online Application are required form Males & Females having qiualification Graduation (BA, B.SC), Intermediate (FA, F.SC), Matric and Primary. These Vacancies are in Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA). Advertised Postions / Vacancies for These Pak Navy Civilian Jobs are for Assistant, Stenotypist, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Lady Constable, Driver and others. The Latest Advertiseemnt of Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2019 Under Batch B-2019 Registration & Advertisement is published in Express newspaper on Sunday 14th of April 2019. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
No of Vacancies / Post Name / Basic Pay Scale:
- Civilian Officers (Contract) (Higher NHQ) & Lower PNCA Formation)
- 08 APS (Higher Formation) (BPS-16) (Male / Female)
- 05 APS (Lower Formation) (BPS-16) (Male / Female)
- 01 AASO (BPS-16) (Male / Female)
- 01 SSA (BPS-16) (Male / Female)
- Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 08 Assistant (BPS-15) (Male / Female)
- 03 Photographer (BPS-13) (Male)
- 08 Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11) (Male / Female)
- 19 Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09) (Male Female)
- 02 Telephone Operator (BPS-09) (Male)
- 10 Naib Qasid (Male) (BPS-01)
- 01 Sanitary Worker (BPS-01) (Male)
- 575 Posts for Industrial / Technical Staff for (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- High Skilled Grade-I (Mechanical) (BPS-11) (Male)
- High Skilled Grade-I (IT) (BPS-11) (Male)
- High Skilled Grade-I (Electrical) (BPS-11) (Male)
- High Skilled Grade-I (Electronics) (BPS-11) (Male)
- High Skilled Grade-I (Ship Construction) (BPS-11) (Male)
- 1257 Vacancies Non Industrial / Not Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- Translator (BPS-14) (Male / Female)
- Sports Coach (BPS-14) (Male)
- Junior Scientific Officer (BPS-12) (Male / Female)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) (Male / Female)
- Assistant Examiner (Store) (BPS-11) (Male)
- Labour Welfare Supervisor (BPS-10) (Male)
- Photographer (BPS-10) (Male)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09) (Male / Female)
- Telephone Operators (BPS-09) (Male/Female)
- Lady Health Visitors (BPS-09) (Male/ Female)
- Librarian (BSP-08) (Male / Female)
- Junior Instructor (BPS-07) (Male)
- Store Man (BSP-07) (Male)
- Receptionist (BPS-07) (Male)
- Midwife (BSP-07) (Female)
- Lady Receptionist (BPS-07) (Female)
- Engine Driver – II (Male) (BPS-07)
- Boxing Instructor (Male) (BPS-07)
- Copy Holder (BPS-05) (Male)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-05) (Male)
- Junior Time Keeper (BPS-05) (Male)
- Khadim Masjid (BPS-05) (Male)
- Muazzan (BPS-05) (Male)
- Police Constable (BPS-05) (Male)
- Crane Driver Operator (BPS-05) (Male)
- MT Driver (BPS-04) (Male)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04) (Male)
- Book Binder (BPS-03) (Male)
- Lascar (BPS-03) (Male)
Educational Requirements: For all of above posts, the overall education which is required includes Graduation, Intermediate, relevant DAE 03 years Diploma, Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to apply.
Both male and females are eligible to apply.
The nationality holders of Pakistan are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2019 ( Batch B-2019):
- Apply Online on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or below given link on www.vulearning.com
- For Sr. No. 13, 14, 15, candidates only need to submit applications by visiting nearest Navy Selection Center.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad or can bring with themselves it will also be accepted.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will start from April 29, 2019.
- For further information about written test/result/medical/trade-test/interview can be viewed below given avertiement / image of Pakistan Navy as Civilian.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of a Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration is 14th of April 2019
Last Date for Registration is 24th of April 2019